Recent writing, Summer 2012
Since the Spring I’ve been head editor and writer over at TMA Toys & Games after the previous editor went on to greener pastures. That left myself and one other writer on the team…until he left at the end of July. So currently it’s just me writing over at TMA, although I hope a recent distress signal results in a few guest bloggers…which I think it will.
Otherwise I’ve been writing weekly but it’s been getting harder and harder to come up with topics since I haven’t really been in a position to play many games, see any new movies or even really get out much to check out the toys. Nonetheless, here’s a list of my recent posts over at TMA Toys & Games. Hope you check them out.
- Hot Wheels Collector app review, iPhone app kind of sucks
- Baseball cards, found my old box of cards and what are they worth? Nothing.
- Toys parents can’t wait to share with their kids…at least I can’t wait to share.
- Number Munchers on iOS and a new take on Oregon Trail
- Indie Game: The Movie review, good film but I have some concerns
- Comic books on the iPad…in short, they’re awesome
- The Ouya console, gaming’s great white hope?
- The first games I tried on my new iPad
- Simon Flash game challenges young, mesmerizes old
- Golgo 13 was my first anime experience and it was good
- Prometheus review, I liked it, I don’t care what the internet says
- Tron: Uprising, a Tron cartoon that does the series justice
As far as writing here at Morning Toast…well, I do have some new Counselor’s Corner interviews coming soon once I review and edit them. With Nintendo Power shutting down this year, I think those interviews and memories are all the more important to capture.